BTN pays 20% of 2015 net profit in dividend, appoints new board members

1

Photo IDX

JAKARTA (TheInsiderStories) – PT Bank Tabungan Negara Tbk shareholders have approved the plan to pay 20 percent of 2015 net profit in dividend, or Rp370 billion rupiah. The remaining 80 percent of the net profit is allocated to strengthen the bank’s capital.

In 2015, the bank posted net profit of Rp1.85 trillion

This year, the bank targets to raise its capital adequacy ratio (CAR) to above 17 percent from 16.97 percent at end of 2015 and looking to increase its net profit b 30-40 percent.

At the meeting on Tuesday (April 12), the shareholders approved the appointment of new president commissioner Imam Sugema, replacing Hari Fajar Sampurno. Sugema was previously president commissioner of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara Tbk (IDX:PGAS). Both swaps positions.

Two new directors were also appointed, namely Catur Budi Harto and Handayani, replacing Sis Apik Wijayanto and Irman Alvian Zahiruddin. (*)

The post BTN pays 20% of 2015 net profit in dividend, appoints new board members appeared first on The Insider Stories.

Source: The Insiderstories
BTN pays 20% of 2015 net profit in dividend, appoints new board members

You might also like More from author

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.